Complaint Review: www.advanceamerica.net

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: Len — West Point Virginia United States of America
www.advanceamerica.net
112 W Erwin St Tyler, Texas United States of America

www.advanceamerica.net Kasper DeLaroy Tried to get me to go purchase 2 pieces of equipment from Office Max and complete a timesheet with a tax id # Tyler, Texas

This company by way of Kasper DeLaroy and Richard Baker sent me ficticious documents regarding work at home for Advance America (copies of which I still have).  They only contacted me by email and instant messenger.  Wanted me to complete a timesheet with my tax id # which I did not and had asked me to go purchase some equipment at Office Max.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwadvanceamericanet/Tyler-Texas-75702/wwwadvanceamericanet-Kasper-DeLaroy-Tried-to-get-me-to-go-purchase-2-pieces-of-equipment-861412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.advanceamerica.net