Complaint Review: www.afmo.com

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: loventactical — Maryland
www.afmo.com

afmo.com Tactical Gear Now, Inc liars fraud scammers ripped me off, Internet

Purchased my item, paid immediately by credit card and waited. After 2 weeks I checked there site and shows shipped. I called to get a tracking number since the charge already went through my credit card and they told me that I had to wait 120 days. I said are you kidding me? The rude man on the phone said we don't have the money to purchase all these so we wait and get everyone to purchase head of time and we will place an order in 3 months.I asked for my money back and his answer was No. I told him I would leave appropriate reviews on the internet and would file a chargeback with my credit card and his answer was good luck with that. I have never delt with such a rude criminal before. I should have checked there reviews before I purchased don't make the same mistake.Do not buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwafmocom/internet/afmocom-Tactical-Gear-Now-Inc-liars-fraud-scammers-ripped-me-off-Internet-1045302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.afmo.com