Complaint Review: www.ahappydeal.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: a Not Happy Deal — Riverview Florida United States of America

.ahappydeal.com Davis Micros / BrandsDragon Tablets Electronics computers iphones android MAC Internet, Internet

Ahappydeal.com has not responded to me since I sent this email. I have no choice but to push this to paypal for dispute resolution. I have included the message they sent informing me I had to pay shipping both ways for an out of box failure which is not my error but thier's for not testing "new" products before shipping them.

Ahappydeal.com msg follows "hi so sorry and waiting for the tracking number . ok , may you accept us to return you 148usd for the products ? sorry and the shipping cost would not be returned . By the way, may your help to close the dispute and we can solve any problem directly here.   Hoping for your reply!   Sunny"

I bought this through paypal, the not a "ahappydeal.com" has not responded to them either.

this company is trying to get me to pay the orginal shipping plus return for a item that failed right out of the box - it never worked. Now they are not responding to my attempts to contact them after they have receieved the return. The only reason I brought from them was because they used paypal as a payment source which I knew I would have some protection in a case just like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-Davis-Micros-BrandsDragon-Tablets-Electronics-computers-iphones-android-811499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.ahappydeal.com