Complaint Review: www.akcschnauzers.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tina — Russellville Arkansas
Rudy, Arkansas United States of America

akcschnauzers.com qualityschnauzers.homestead.com DOGS HAVE FLEAS, EAR MITES, AND NO PAPERS KENNEL POOR CONDITIONS RIP-OFF NOT PUREBRED Rudy, Arkansas

I bought A 6 month old liver female from this lady two days ago. I drove to fort smith to go pick her up under the impression that for 500.00 she AT LEAST came with LIMITED akc papers. She didnt come with ANY papers at all. She was shaggy and had mats in her fur and the ladies avalanche truck smelt like trash. I was mad over the papers but I basically still took the dog at this point because I felt sorry for it.

We met at wal-mart because She wont let anyone go to her house and see her dogs or the puppy you are purchasings parents or anything which is VERY suspicious. Anyway, I took the dog home and started clipping her as soon as I got there only to discover she was COVERED in fleas. She also had diarrhea and acted as if she was going to throw up a few times so I became concerned about her and took her to the vet the next day. [continued below]....
..... She had to have a steriod shot because her skin was so irritated and flaking (likely from the fleas) and we also discovered she had EAR MITES!!!! Which my vet told me is common in KENNEL dogs even though this lady CLAIMS that all her dogs are house dogs and NOT kennel dogs.

After informing the breeder of all this she told me I was a liar about the fleas and that she knew the dog had ear mites....She didnt offer to pay the vet bill, give me my money back, hand over the dogs papers, NOTHING. She told me that "I just wanted something to b***h about"! Its the Worst and most unprofessional experience I have EVER had with a breeder. This woman is VERY suspicious and she is ripping people off on dogs who dont have championship bloodlines, supercoats, nothing is special about them and how do we even know its a purebred dog without papers? These dogs are in very poor health, and she is charging people 500.00 for them and 1500.00 she says if you actually want the papers. ITS INSANE! STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS BREEDER AND HER SICKLY NO-PAPERED DOGS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwakcschnauzerscom/Rudy-Arkansas-/akcschnauzerscom-qualityschnauzershomesteadcom-DOGS-HAVE-FLEAS-EAR-MITES-AND-NO-PAPER-1036105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.akcschnauzers.com