Complaint Review: www.alt-tshirts.com

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jeeper1 — Austin Texas
www.alt-tshirts.com
8 N Arlington St Manville, Texas USA

www.alt-tshirts.com alt-tshirts.com, alt-shirts.com, ALT Shirts, alt- tshirts.com A month after purchase, item was never received; no response Re: tracking #/proof of shipment from business Manville New Jersey

My experience with this e-commerce company has been unsual compared to all of my other e-commerce experiences.

On July 26, I purchased 2 band t-shirts from www.alt-tshirts.com and received an email confirmation of my order as expected. The email confirmation explicity stated:  "We are sending this e-mail to confirm that the order below has been received, and will be shipped via US Mail in 3-5 business days or even before that. Estimated arrival date: 2-4 days after the order is shipped. (6-10 days for orders outside USA). We will send you tracking information via email."

On August 11, I contacted the company asking for a status updated  (the only way to contact them is through email or a toll-free # to leave a voicemail message for them to return your call).

On August 13, I received a response from them stating verbatim, "we ave shipped one item, and it will be delivered in 2-3 days. Te second t-shirt is out of stock. we can cancel it.."

After waiting a few days without still having received the t-shirt, I contacted the company again on August 19 with the following email:  "I haven't received the shirt (that you said I would have received in 2-3 days of your August 13th email).

Can I please have the tracking #?"

On August 23 after not having received a response yet, I contacted them for the last time asking for the shipping confirmation/tracking #.

They responded on August 24 with the following email, "We apologize for the delay with your order. We have charged you for one item and it was shipped out to you, probably it was also delivered already. The second item was canceled and we didn't charge your card."

Several times, the site was down/unavailable when I attempted to obtain contact and order details.  Sketchy communcation behaviors, shady business practices, lousy supply chain, and unacceptable customer service are just a few of the ways I would described this "business".

Item was never received and tracking #/proof of shipment were never provided.

I had to file a credit card dispute with my bank to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwalt-tshirtscom/Manville-Texas-08835/wwwalt-tshirtscom-alt-tshirtscom-alt-shirtscom-ALT-Shirts-alt-tshirtscom-A-month-1078806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.alt-tshirts.com