Complaint Review: www.amyflorist.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: KTP — Morgan Hill California
Internet USA

www.amyflorist.com Flowers by Amy Please do not use this service Website California

In the google search engine I put Florists in Morgan Hill, and this website popped up making it seem like they are based out of my town. I ordered the flowers 4/13/2014 with a delivery date of 4/14/2014. Under special notes, I asked them to call me when they got delivered. I got no such call.

I tried calling them in the evening but they were closed for the day. I sent an email through their website and did not hear back either. I have called their 800 number several times now during the day and it sends it to a voicemail that is full.

Please do not order flowers from here, I think it is a fraudulent website. Terrible, unethical company. Shame on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwamyfloristcom/internet/wwwamyfloristcom-Flowers-by-Amy-Please-do-not-use-this-service-Website-California-1139393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.amyflorist.com