Complaint Review: www.archivefee.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ernest — South Gate California United States of America
www.archivefee.com

www.archivefee.com Josh F. Customer Services Manager I supposedly but the $ 1.00 offer for report to locate a friend. I never use the info code they provided for me , because their computer screen was not taking the info, I wrote in.I sent more than a c Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

I try to use the location services from www.archivefee.com and I paid to them [ I was lead to believe as they said on their ad $ 1.00 fee. When I tried  to put the info in to the screen it was not working. So, I decided to sent them an -e-mail asking them to correct the problem. Actually. I ended up sending 3 e-mails with no response to any of those. To my surprise when I was seeing the charges they made' it was $ 19.95. and no service at all. So, I sent a couple of e-mails as soon as I was aware of the problem. They put a screen that is totally deceptive, wne they said, that a customers is talking to a real person on the other side of the screen. That's not true. Both times I sent the e-mails, I was receiving the same questions with the same words, same paragraphs. So it's obviously a computer program doing its work, not areal person. I sent an e-mail to person by the name Josh, whose name appears on one of the customers  complaints and when he's apologizing to the customer and asking him to send an e- mail to fix the problem. Total lies. I sent one and it was rejected by the computer system

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwarchivefeecom/internet/wwwarchivefeecom-Josh-F-Customer-Services-Manager-I-supposedly-but-the-100-offer-for-998006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.archivefee.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Ernest,

Our emails may be down but I assure you I can respond when an email is received and will offer you a refund. Please try again in 24 hours to make sure our email is up and running again.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Josh F.