Complaint Review: www.artscow.com

• Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: BD97 — norcross Georgia USA
www.artscow.com

artscow.com ORDER NEVER ARRIVED AND COMPANY WONT RESOLVE PROBLEM!! Internet

I ordered Christmas prints this year from Artscow.com on Nov 29. I then realized I needed to order several add'l prints so I did it from them the next day. 2 Days later, I ordered a 16x20 canvas from them. The Canvas and the 2nd print order came but my CHRISTMAS PRINTS NEVER arrived.. forcing me to go have them done at a one hour place for a lot more money. I then found out the company is based out of HOng Kong even though it took some digging on their website to discover that. I have emailed them over 10 times and only heard from then two times...once to tell me I had to wait for 8-10 business days (even though I told them my 2 later orders had arrived so something must be wrong) and then to tell me that they would NOT refund my money unless my order was returned to them in Hong Kong as undeliverable at my address. I told them my address was right because I had gotten my other 2 orders.. but to no avail. Now, they won't respond to my emails. UGH! It is not so much the money... I am just mad at myself for not reading all of the other HORRIBLE reviews on this company before ordering from them especially with something as important as Christmas pictures. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Do your homework and read all of the bad reports and then support USA companies first!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwartscowcom/internet/artscowcom-ORDER-NEVER-ARRIVED-AND-COMPANY-WONT-RESOLVE-PROBLEM-Internet-673954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.artscow.com