Complaint Review: www.astada.com

www.astada.com
DK Internet United States of America

www.astada.com Martin Maglebjerg astada.com Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a fake report

Today, I saw another website, astada.com is running my code which was stolen by Martin Maglebjerg aka Paolo Scripo.

I contacted admin of astada.com, but they seem to be in Martin's group as well.

They have even blocked my IP from accessing their site but i have managed to send them a warning email

I URGE ALL TO HELP ME GET THESE CHEATERS BEHIND BARS.

I ALSO URGE TO HELP ME GET MY $ 3600.

How it all happened?

Martin Maglebjerg aka Paolo Scripo aka Crystalbabe hired me for creating a 99designs.com clone.
The deal was for $3600.

Martin asked me to signed up for a zero-charging escrow system, bidhire.com.
The payment was escrowed there.

The escrow payment was cut into 2 parts of 50% each. And Martin escrowed out the payment.
However admin at bidhire said, it will require some time to pay out the first payment.

After 1 and half months, when the site was ready, I handed over the code to Martin and he escrowed out remaining money.

However, Martin could not install the code and asked me to do it.
He gave FTP login details to his server.

And I was shocked to see a folder named , bidhire there.

After a minute of work, I was sure, Martin himself was owning BidHire.

That means he cheated me with his own fake escrow system.

Now after 3 months, he has put my code with design changes at

( He in between tried to put it on www.global-gsi.com by the name of Hazelle parker ).

Please help me to get me my money and put this cheater behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwastadacom/internet/wwwastadacom-Martin-Maglebjerg-astadacom-Internet-570106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.astada.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a fake report

AUTHOR: Martin Maglebjerg - (Denmark)

This is clearly a false report of the company www.astada.com and myself.

I have never been in contact with the Indian guy and an other important fact is that Astada was created in 2008 and the person claims that he coded it 3 months ago at February 16, 2010. And funny enough, the same person claims the exact same story here, just with another company name: http://www.ripoffreport.com/Internet-Fraud/Global-GSI-global-gs/Global-GSI-global-gsi-com-Zo-F248F.htm

The person is even so stupid that he is in another post claming that 99designs also stole his code.

I am pritty sure that Ripoff Report them selves have written this report or paid the Indian guy to do so, since this is how they run their business. Please try to Google Ripoff Report and you will find that this site is a scam.