Complaint Review: www.athames.com

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Marvy — Waco Georgia
www.athames.com
125 Main Street #740 southington, Connecticut United States of America

www.athames.com Took over thirty dollars. Won't answer phones. Voicemail not set up. No callbacks southington, Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We --always-- offer refunds to unsatisfied customers!

Almost a week ago I ordered from athames.com. When I hadn't heard from them in a few days I got worried. I looked at there site more closely and noticed the site had not been updated since 2012. I spent over thirty dollars. They claim to have two different numbers with 24/7/365 live service. I called them constantly for three days. No answer. One number 513-4healer keeps sending me to voicemail. The other 18552842637 keeps saying the voicemail box has not been set up. Then all of a sudden its set up saying, "You have reached the cellphone of Dorothy something". Then the voicemail isn't set up again. I don't know anything of my order except for the "Processing" status on my account orders which by the way can not be cancelled. Something needs to be done about this site so no one else can be taken advantaged of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwathamescom/southington-Connecticut-06489/wwwathamescom-Took-over-thirty-dollars-Wont-answer-phones-Voicemail-not-set-up-No-c-1038340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.athames.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We --always-- offer refunds to unsatisfied customers!

AUTHOR: Athames.com - ()

If a customer has difficulty reaching us via phone, they can leave a message on either of our tech support lines and provide their customer number and order number for a refund. We also take e-mails from customers who want refunds (using support@athames.com for help). Moreover, since all of our online payments go through PayPal, we are obligated to answer any and all refund requests that come through.

This customer clearly wasn't willing to go through any of these easy processes to receive help. When he started calling our support line ten times an hour for several days straight to cuss out our representatives, we had no choice but to block his number (our call center and resources aren't free, after all... and by taking that immature action, this customer was taking away support resources from other callers who might need it).

We have always stood by our products and our customer support staff, and always handle refund requests in an expeditious manner (when placed with the information we need to look a customer up). If this customer can't follow those simple procedures, it's out of our hands.

-- Athames Metaphysical Wholesalers