Complaint Review: www.ausuk.com

• Reported By: claire — yellowknife NorthWest Territories Canada
www.ausuk.com
NO.788 of changan road, XI'AN ShanXi China Internet United States of America

ausuk.com these people rip you off DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM Internet, Internet

I was ripped off 2500 dollars from this online store www.ausuk.com. My own stupidity I guess. I was searching the internet for a certain lens for months, then I finally found it. I was so excited I ordered it along with other camera equipment.

After they got the money I received a tracking number, great I thought. Next morning I got an email stating my package was at customs and they needed money to pay for tarrif.  I payed that, then got another email.

This said sorry to tell you that it is raining heavily and postal service refuses to ship so they need more money to fly the package. Stupid me payed again. Now they will not reply to me at all. Communication has ceased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwausukcom/internet/ausukcom-these-people-rip-you-off-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-Internet-Internet-801567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.ausuk.com