Complaint Review: www.backgroundchecks

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — OXON HILL Maryland U.S.A.
www.backgroundchecks
www.backgroundchecks.com Internet United States of America

www.backgroundchecks I was sent to this site indirectly by DMV.ORG. I was attempting to gain a copy of my driving record from the states of North Carolina and South Carolina. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Background checks is one of our vendors

I was indirectly sent to a website, www.dmv.org, in order to obtain copies of my driving records in the states of North Carolina and South Carolina. I requested two (2) driving records from www.backgroundchecks.com on their website. Four (4) days later, while reviewing my bank account - I had an erroneous debit purchase from "The Body Shop Online Littlehampton" with an international fee of 0.86. I immediately contacted my bank. I had to have my debit card cancelled, in order to prevent any more erroneous debits. Please be aware that it is a very "UNSECURE" website...DO NOT USE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbackgroundchecks/internet/wwwbackgroundchecks-I-was-sent-to-this-site-indirectly-by-DMVORG-I-was-attempting-to-g-809056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.backgroundchecks

Background checks is one of our vendors

AUTHOR: DMV.ORG - ()

We apologize for the delay in responding your comment and for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We know how

frustrating your experience can be.

DMV.org is a privately owned website that is not owned

or operated by any state government agency. We are:

• an information publishing website
  • we do not sell any products or charge for any services
  • we have an A+ BBB rating

We are sorry you were unsatisfied with the service you received from www.BackgroundChecks.com

We are very careful with whom we partner and assure you they are a trust company. Here is their direct contact information. http://www.backgroundchecks.com/info.mvc/contact-us

Should you need further assistance please contact us at website-support@dmv.org.  And we can get you started in the right direction to address your issues.

Again, sorry for your the trouble you experienced, and if there’s anything we can do to help, please contact us.