Complaint Review: www.baseballbatssale.net

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Hawk — Fort irwin California
www.baseballbatssale.net
http://www.baseballbatssale.net Internet USA

www.baseballbatssale.net service@baseballbatssale.net, rip off, louisville slugger, z2000, cheap bat, china, softball http://www.baseballbatssale.net Internet

Don't ever buy from this site!! They are deffinetly not a good company at all!! In fact I think that thier business license should be provoked and they should be pentalized with fines and much much more. This seems to be not the first time they have done it either. This site is pretty much robbing people of thier money daily if we don't stop them. Lets do something about this asap!!

so now time for my story...well I ordered a 2013 louisville slugger z2000 end load softball bat from www.baseballbatssale.net  and which seemed like a good idea at the time since it was cheaper than what they usually go for (300$). Anyways, I contacted them week later wondering where my shipping number was. They didnt get back to me for like aNother week!! Saying "sorry for the late response, the shipping process has been an issuer lately" so Im like okay no big deal...then a week or so later I received this cheap piece of hand crafted, couldnt even describe how bad this bat was! But it was in no way shape or form the bat I ordered and am currently trying to get my money back from them!! I am very dissatisfied with their service and would like my money back. I actually bought the same bat from someone online(different story) because they took so long to email me back.

So please if anybody has any feedback on what they did to get monaa back or is trying to do now, feel free to a contact me!

thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbaseballbatssalenet/internet/wwwbaseballbatssalenet-servicebaseballbatssalenet-rip-off-louisville-slugger-z200-1051574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.baseballbatssale.net