Complaint Review: www.baseballbatsus.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Clifford — Pendleton Oregon United States of America
China Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

baseballbatsus.com , baseballbatsus.com, baseballbatsus I ordered a $85 Miken Freak adult softball, Instead they sent me a Tball bat w/ a "softball" , a stuffed ball. If I would have known this was a site associated with China I would have never ordered. Internet, Other

I had no idea this site was associated with ordering from China or I would have never ordered this Miken Freak bat in which they didnt send me.  www.baseballbatsus.com NOT ".NET" has sent me a little tball bat with a stuffed ball aka a "softball" and bat = softball bat--their funny! Miken Freak bats sell for around $150 here in the U.S. so I thought i was recieving a good deal. After I put my order in, I noticed the overseas telephone number and immediatly thought to myself, what did i do! So i reseached this site, and come to find out other people were scammed by this website. Overall, instead of a high end Miken Freak bat I recieved a tball bat with a sticker on it, and a stuffed ball. I'm so heated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbaseballbatsuscom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/baseballbatsuscom-baseballbatsuscom-baseballbatsus-I-ordered-a-85-Miken-Freak-adult-1021215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.baseballbatsus.com