• Report: #1019224

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Lemon cove California United States of America
www.bestbuyanime.com

bestbuyanime.com Animezanime They take your money and don't send your order!!! Internet

I ordered an anime for my son from this site on 02/01/2013.

On the site it stated that no money will be taking until the order is sent, Well as soon as the order was processed the money was taking out of my account.

It's been 23 days and I did receive a couple emails saying my order was being process

This was sent on the day of the order, and we have not received anything since Not have we recieved what we ordered which the site says was instock.

I myself have sent them at least a dozen emails and have not gotten any

Reply. My son has also emailed them and he has not gotten a reply From doing some research on the web we have come to find this

To be common practice for this company... We either want our DVD or our money back simple As that, I think someone really needs to look into this company cause its impossible To get I touch with then in my opinion they need to be shut down they Are horrible when comes to customer service because they never get back to you!

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbestbuyanimecom/internet/bestbuyanimecom-Animezanime-They-take-your-money-and-dont-send-your-order-Internet-1019224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.bestbuyanime.com