Complaint Review: www.bidz.com, The Little Treasures Co.

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:wood dale il
www.bidz.com, The Little Treasures Co.
, California U.S.A.

www.bidz.com, The Little Treasures Co. auction site, merchant did not provide merchandise or refund even though this has been a problem since February 2002 California

*UPDATE Employee: we will issue you a full 100% money back.

I started dealing with this company in February 2002. This is an auction site, similar to a smaller E-bay. The site has their own mrchandise to sell; along with being an agent for quite a few other outside merchants.

Most of the merchandise I received was poorly represented. The material received from most of their agents were similar to things you would purchase in a dollar store. The jewerly I purchased directly from Bidz.com; twice I had to return (and did receive a refund) for sontes that were missing or clasps that did not work.

This was returned at MY expense, and the shipping charges were NOT included. One of their merchants, The Little Treasures Company, located in Canada, charged my credit card repeatedly in February and March, never sent me product, then e-mailed me and told me thy would refund my monies.

To date. I have not received money or merchandise, and BIDZ.com will not act in my behalf since they are responsible for their suppliers.

Joyce
Wood Dale, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2002 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbidzcom-The-Little-Treasures-Co/California/wwwbidzcom-The-Little-Treasures-Co-auction-site-merchant-did-not-provide-merchandise-1030523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.bidz.com, The Little Treasures Co.

we will issue you a full 100% money back.

AUTHOR: Igor - ()

Dear Joyce,

We fully guarantee all of your purchases at Bidz.com, our own merchandise and Certified Merchant products. Although, The Little Treasures Company has been kicked off our site for various reasons, one of them being untimely or non-delivery of sold products, Bidz.com stands 100% behind you. We will refund you 100% of your purchase from Little Treasures Co.

Please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservice@bidz.com or 800-444-8124 between the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Please allow 24-48 hours response time.

Thank you.