Complaint Review: www.blindbid.com

• Reported By: sdcivicracer — 92025 California United States of America
www.blindbid.com

blindbid.com This company is a scam! DO NOT BUT LEADS!! Internet

*Author of original report: Retraction

Let me start by saying that it's not just me that has been scammed by this company. I have talked to 2 other people that tried to improve their business by using his service. He claims that all leads are fresh and they have verified each and every one of them. He also claims that they are exclusive to only 2 companies. Both seem to be lies.

I took this Company at their word which was a mistake on my part. I gave them my credit card information which again was a mistake. The last  time that I checked my account it said my balance was $25. I agree that this amount was valid. I had money in may account specifically to pay this balance. But he tried to take a lot more than that. He has now tried to run my card for $590 over 80 times (literally,) causing my account to go overdrawn to a ridiculous number. Possibly in the $1000's.

I can't believe this guy can sleep at night knowing that he is screwing people over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwblindbidcom/internet/blindbidcom-This-company-is-a-scam-DO-NOT-BUT-LEADS-Internet-717143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.blindbid.com

Retraction

AUTHOR: sdcivicracer - (United States of America)

There was a misunderstanding between Blindbid.com and myself. I was too quick to post here. They have since addressed all of my issues and I am completely satisfied.