Complaint Review: www.bpautoposter.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Guillermomiami — Miami Florida United States of America
www.bpautoposter.com

bpautoposter.com - kijiji.com, kijiji autoposter I bought a software called bpatoposter to automatically post ads on backpage.com but the software never worked and they never returned my emails. Internet

I bought software from this company in January of 09 and the reason I am writting here is to report that they are a scam since I have been trying to reach someone there via email for a couple of weeks and no one has bothered to respond.

The reason I am trying to contact them is because I need to dowload the software again since I had a hard drive crash and lost the programs I had purchased from them.  I bought the back page autoposter with the kijiji auto poster add on for close to $200 dollars.  In the time that I owned the bpautoposter.com software and used it I had several problems with the software and they were always very slow to respond to my service calls.

I dont know what else to do at this point other than to start reporting this blatant misuse of their product and their web site and warn others that they may run into similar service issues and or a non functioning software after the folks at bpautoposter have taken your hard earned cash and are out enjoying themselves for no effort expended on their part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwbpautopostercom/internet/bpautopostercom-kijijicom-kijiji-autoposter-I-bought-a-software-called-bpatoposter-to-535692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.bpautoposter.com