Complaint Review: www.cammodeldirectory.com

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Private Eye — Other
www.cammodeldirectory.com
, California USA

www.cammodeldirectory.com Mark Baldwin Scam website that will steal your money Online California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Correction Regarding Inaccurate Information Filed About CamModelDirectory.com

*UPDATE Employee: Cammodeldirectory.com Is Trustworthy.

Do not pay for webcam shows from  "cam models" from this site as it is a total rip off and the owner Mark Baldwin will do nothing about this. Most of the models will rather accept paypal.com or girtrocket.com instead of being paid via the site and then rip you off and not give you enough time via Skype. The owner Mark Baldwin is known to be imperonably, creepy and rejects models for no reason. Go to a bigger name site if you want a good show this site is a complete waste of time and shouldn't be in a business. Please do research on sites like this before being a customer or a model. I highly doubt this site will be around long with these scam artist tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcammodeldirectorycom/California/wwwcammodeldirectorycom-Mark-Baldwin-Scam-website-that-will-steal-your-money-Online-Cal-1124258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.cammodeldirectory.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Correction Regarding Inaccurate Information Filed About CamModelDirectory.com

AUTHOR: Mark B - ()

My name is Mark and I am the owner of CamModelDirectory.com. I would like to address the report that was filed on February 27 2014 regarding my business. The author makes two claims about CamModelDirectory (CMD), the first being that models on the site prefer to use Paypal or other payment methods than the one sanctioned by the site. All models must sign a performer agreement which explicitly prohibits them from accepting payments via Paypal or any other method than than the one sanctioned by the site. Models that violate this rule will be removed from the site. Any client who pays for a show with a CMD model and does not use the sanctioned payment method, is also violating the terms and conditions of the site. If a client pays for a show with a model using any other payment method than the one we provide, and then has an issue with the model, there is nothing we can do to refund the client's money, because the payment was made via an external method that we do not control. On the otherhand, any payment made through our payment system can be refunded in the event that a client does not receive the services agreed to with the model. Thus, the claim that we do not do anything if a client does not receive what he pays for is only true if the client violates our terms of service and uses a payment method not supported by the site. In such situations there is nothing that we can do to refund the client's money.

The second claim made about CMD that is incorrect is that we "reject models for no good reason". We have a number of standards that we use when evaluating models that request to be listed on the site: 1) they must not use Paypal 2) they must have at least 3 months of experience as a model 3) they must speak English (although not necessarily as a first language)  and 4) they must present a positive and friendly demeanor. We accept over 90% of the models who apply to be listed on the site and we pay them more than other site. All we ask in return is that they abide by the rules stated in the performer agreement. Any model looking for information about CMD from other models need only check the forums on Stripperweb, Amber Cutie Forums or Wecamgirls and you will quickly learn that CMD is highly regarded by the vast majority of webcam models.

I won't even comment on the personal attacks made against me by the person who filed the report. I will only say that I run an ethical business and treat models and clients fairly. It seems clear that whoever filed this report did not follow the rules stated on the site and thus is simply disgruntled by the resulting outcome. I invite anyone to research CMD for themselves and I am confident they will realize that this report is baseless. Also, feel free to contact us directly using the contact form at http://cammodeldirectory.com/contact.

Thank You.

Mark Baldwin

Cammodeldirectory.com Is Trustworthy.

AUTHOR: lacie - ()

I have worked for cammodeldirectory.com since October 19, 2012 and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I support my household with the money i make from his website, and from the moment I wake up until i go to bed I depend on Marks website to make income for my family. I have never not once recieved a complain about my shows, and I have multiple clients that I met through cammodeldirectory that I met in the very beginning that still come to be for services to this day. I've tried the bigger websites but Cammodeldirectory.com is my first choice, hands down.

Marks website provides an opportunity many models do not know exist. The payouts are better, and more often than a 'big website' and the experiences are so much more personal. Mark himself takes time out of his every day life to maintain a website that makes a lot of peoples lives a lot better. Not just for the models, but for the clients. Big websites cost more for the client, require membership and are impersonal. Which is why I still have the same clients coming back to me years later.

Marks website has many models and new people are signing up every day. He uses his own money to improve his website and invests time and energy to fix techinal problems quickly and handle dishonest clients. Models who have been found accepting paypal aren't accepted on the website, and models who do break that rule are removed. CamModelDirectory clearly states for both models and client to NOT use paypal.

Me being one of many models who depends on the business i make through cammodeldirectory.com and the long term success I've had. I know it is far from a rip off and i will continue to defend it.