Complaint Review: www.caracquire.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Texas
www.caracquire.com
Monmouth IL Internet USA

caracquire.com Chris Sours Scammed me for $500 Internet

I was contacted by this company to sell my car and I was scammed for ~$500. After doing some research online I now believe that Christopher Sourse is the individual respondsible and that this person is being held in federal prison.  His full name is Christopher Edwards Sours (dob 6/*/19**). (((REDACTED)))   I believe he is being held at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) - Low in Forrest City, and it is located at 1400 Dale Bumpers Dr., Forrest City,  AR  72335-2695.  His register number is 18384-*** and he is scheduled to be released in 2016.  I want to prosecute him and I am looking for any help in doing so. Please contact me.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcaracquirecom/internet/nbspcaracquirecom-Chris-Sours-Scammed-me-for-500-Internet-1097190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.caracquire.com