Complaint Review: www.care .com

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: misty — pottsboro Texas
www.care .com
pottsboro, Texas USA

www.care .com They take my money then did help. me at all so i would like my money. back they did not help me at all so i would like my money back plz pottsboro Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding your account...

yes they having been help. to me at all soul i would like my money back is soon is asp sing misty ezell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcare-com/pottsboro-Texas-75076/wwwcare-com-They-take-my-money-then-did-help-me-at-all-so-i-would-like-my-money-back-1090558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.care .com

Regarding your account...

AUTHOR: Care.com - ()

Hi Misty, we're sorry to hear that you were not able to find what you were looking for on Care.com. We were able to locate an account with your information but it looks as if you have never been charged. If you have questions regarding your account specifically, please feel free to contact us directly so that we may best assist you.