Complaint Review: www.cashamerica.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Montgomery Alabama
www.cashamerica.com

www.cashamerica.com Martin Size; Greg Henry coaxed me out over $300 in the promise of receiving a $1,000 loan. Everytime I called back to check on money after I had sent one amount they requested, they would just ask for more. Internet

I applied for a loan online. A day later, I received a call from a company calling themselves Cashamerica.com. They promised me a loan of $1,000, but first I had to Western Union some money to company. After that money was sent, they then claimed I must pay the taxes on it before I could receive my wire transfer. I sent the money WestUnion. They then claimed that because I had failed to tell them I had a middle name, the money would be sent, and I had to pay another $150 to get my named changed on some document before they could release my money. Needless to say, I never received the money. 5 Days later, I received a call from a man claiming to be Greg Henry with the Attorney General. His number showed up as 979-705-5508. He claimed the loan company was filing charges against me, including breach of contract, failure to pay, internet checkiNg fraud, to name a few. He said I could settle out of court for $ 275. I refused to pay that, so he then stated that the sheriff's department had a warrant for me and would come arrest me tomorrow.

T

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcashamericacom/internet/wwwcashamericacom-Martin-Size-Greg-Henry-coaxed-me-out-over-300-in-the-promise-of-rece-1044154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.cashamerica.com