Complaint Review: www.cashwebusa.com

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Christina — Dulzura California
www.cashwebusa.com
Apartado Postal 19, Plaza Colonial Escazu Internet Costa Rica

www.cashwebusa.com Predatory Lender Charges Thousands For Small $500 Loan Internet

I applied for a loan with www.cashwebusa.com. I was immediately directed to the bottom of the document to sign the loan agreement. I pity the people that do not scroll up to review the finance charges. This company wanted to loan me $500, and then charge me $2,467.50 in finance charges. The total payments of $2,967.50, would have taken a year to pay back. When I contacted the company to cancel the loan and let them know they would not be ripping me off, I received another email stating that Adverse Action had been taken against my credit report and that the loan suddenly could not be funded. After researching this company, I found that they are not a licensed lender. They should not be able to lend money, check someone's credit report, or take adverse action against a credit report if they are not licensed. I have already reported the company to the FTC and will also report them to the BBB and any other sites available. [continued below]....

..... I want to try and help others who may fall victim to this company scam. The company information, address, email, and phone number are all below. Let's work together to make sure that they do not rip anyone else off. Do not trust loan companies that are not located in the country that you live in. Also, be very sure that you review all information on loan documents. This predatory lender sent me directly to the last page of the loan agreement, without showing the finance charges to me first. Always review every page.

WWW.CashWebUSA.com

aka Cowboy Productions, Limitada

Apartado Postal 19
Plaza Colonial Escazú
San José, Costa Rica

Phone: (277) 365-0631

Fax: (855) 365-0631

Email: CustomerService@CashWebUSA.com

DO NOT ACCEPT LOANS FROM THIS UNLICENSED PREDATORY LENDER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcashwebusacom/internet/wwwcashwebusacom-Predatory-Lender-Charges-Thousands-For-Small-500-Loan-Internet-1051504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.cashwebusa.com