Complaint Review: www.ccbill.com and onlinedetctive

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2002

• Reported By:west des moines Ia
www.ccbill.com and onlinedetctive
26L 350 5th AveSuite 3304 New York, New York U.S.A.

ccbill.com and onlinedetctive fasely charged 29.95, and when I called CCBill.com to get it credited, I was told I needed to contact OnlineDetective.com to get approval for the cred New York New York

I was fasely charged 29.95, and when I called CCBill.com to get it credited, I was told I needed to contact www.OnlineDetective.com to get approval for the credit. Online Detective (I will report Onlinedetective.com to BBB) doesn't have a phone number, and the email address they have doesn't work. I asked CCBill.com to credit my account 29.95 and was refused, repeatedly.

I spoke to the manager Bill S ext 140 (he wouldn't give me his last name)and Bill said that he couldn't credit my account. I believe this to be false, because he charged me for it. I have contacted my CC Company and reported this as a false charge, I wanted people to realize that they are practicing poor customer service at CCBill.com.

Timothy
W.Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwccbillcom-and-onlinedetctive/New-York-New-York-10118-0069/ccbillcom-and-onlinedetctive-fasely-charged-2995-and-when-I-called-CCBillcom-to-get-it-39245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.ccbill.com and onlinedetctive