Complaint Review: www.chaobaofan.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: CZ — Warrington Other United Kingdom
www.chaobaofan.com

chaobaofan.com Charged my money from my account for goods that they never had. They never sent my money back!! Internet

I have got some very bad experience with chaobaofan.com !!!

I have ordered shoes from this webside, they charged me immediately and after one day I got email from someone called EVA ( she doesnt even can write english). She said, they do not have my shoes in stock even on webside is still 33 Units in Stock!!!! She offered me to choose different color, which I did not want. I asked them form refund and I have been told It will take !!!!!30!!!! days.

Moreover Chaobaofan.com use REALPAY.COM for all them payments therefore I do not think I will see my money again. Realpay.com are the worst company ever! Never pay through this company, they are a big scam. I got very unofficial email from Replay.com that my refund will take 40 days. All the bad reports from people who used Replay.com say, they NEVER got them money back. I have not seen even one good report about them. So my advice is NEVER USE Caobaofan.com if you like your money, otherwise if you are lucky you will get fake shoes, If you are not, you will never see shoes or your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwchaobaofancom/internet/chaobaofancom-Charged-my-money-from-my-account-for-goods-that-they-never-had-They-never-942229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.chaobaofan.com