Complaint Review: www.chat-avenue.com/videochat.html

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: JasonRH — Missouri Nationwide United States of America
www.chat-avenue.com/videochat.html

chat-avenue.com/videochat.html No response to e-mails reguarding child saftey, pedofiles, threats, abusive moderators Internet

I filed a previous report about chat-avenue not responding to e-mails reguarding what I considered to be child saftey. But this report follows an entirely different complaint.

I messaged a moderator about a user in the chat room trying to get what appeared to be a child, to use house hold medicine to get high. I talked to a moderator in the music chat about this and was told not to tell anyone, and then told that anyone could be made out to be a pedofile and that I should keep my mouth shut If I knew what were good for me.

I then sent e-mails to the Chat-Master of Chat-Avenue, in which I didn't get a reply.

I went into chat-avenues video chat today to talk to a moderator about the issue. I then recieved a private message from a girl who said she was 14. She told me a guy on cam was bothering her, and I told her I would tell him to stop. I clicked on the cam and saw what I would say was a man of 45 fondling himself on cam. [continued below]....

..... He then stood up and ejaculated into a paper cup.

The moderator would not answer me when I told him what had happend. I then decided to pose as a little girl and see if I got any private messages from older men.

Omg! I got alot of pm's from guys of late 20's to late 30's. I took screen shots of all this and will post them on here.

It is really sick, I feel somthing needs to be done about this place as soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwchat-avenuecomvideochathtml/internet/chat-avenuecomvideochathtml-No-response-to-e-mails-reguarding-child-saftey-pedofiles-591410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.chat-avenue.com/videochat.html