Complaint Review: www.cheapjordans007.org

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Toledo Ohio United States of America

www.cheapjordans007.org Omar never sent merchandise, used my payment for a different service Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes for 60 Dollars and used paypal to do it with a credit card. They sent me a legit looking detailed receipt and even charged 12.66 For shipping which made the total 72.66. I waited a couple weeks as the website had 5 Day shipping then began calling customer service.

There was no customer service. Just an answering machine. I know this because I left at least 5 Messages. Then I emailed their customer service. No reply. Then I went back to my paypal account and emailed the person I sent the payment to, a Bhamika Patel. He said he was sent my money from someone named "Omar" for SEO services whatever that is. A month and a half of emails went on between me and Bhamika until he finally refunded me in full saying that he received the third party payment. I was lucky to get a refund and never would have had I not saved all my emails. The whole site is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcheapjordans007org/internet/wwwcheapjordans007org-Omar-never-sent-merchandise-used-my-payment-for-a-different-servi-970070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.cheapjordans007.org