legend

• Reported By: capulcubangi — turkiye Virginia
www.cimbomtakip.com
virginia states Internet USA

www.cimbomtakip.com AKA Cimbomtakip.com twitter follower site virginia Internet

www.myfollower.us , www.cimbomtakip.com this sites are twitter follower site. 3 days ago i bought premium account and  i sent money to them for followers  and they were send like about 1560 users to following me. i sent a mail to Site manager , customer service.. they are cursing and used bad sentences to me in turkish language and he said dont sent me money i will ban you dont use my site if you want to usei will curse to you but they are using bad words and cursing to me in these days his site followers unfollow me like 1000 users and i didint get many followers they are stolen my money and they are not doing anything please help me this is my twitter account. https://twitter.com/zaynmalik1D__1D please interest to me. His site manager name is sebahattin yildiz and gülcan gökalp please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcimbomtakipcom/internet/wwwcimbomtakipcom-AKA-Cimbomtakipcom-twitter-follower-site-virginia-Internet-1062887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.cimbomtakip.com