Complaint Review: www.clickbank.com

• Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: a-strophic — Snellville Georgia United States of America
www.clickbank.com
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Boise ID 83706, Idaho United States of America

clickbank.com clickbank.com clickbank Sold me a rogue ,fake, anti spyware program called Spydig which promised to remove a virus. They state a 60 day money back guarantee which they ignored when I tried to contact them. Charged me 29.95 a Boise , Idaho

I searched for a removal tool for a virus I had, and landed on www.spydig.com. The online scanner on the website scanned my pc and detected the virus I knew off. In order to remove it I had to purchase the software for $29.95. After purchase I scanned the PC and saw a few detected viruses including the one I wanted to remove. When I click on the FIX key, it didn't remove it at all. I found out the spydig is a so called rogue or fake anti spyware program which does not remove nothing, in fact, it infects the PC even more. I was not satisfied with the program so I emailed spydig for a refund, since they promised a 60 day money back guarantee. They never replied. On my Paypal account I saw that the transaction was made to clickbank.com. I tried to dispute the transaction but paypal denied it. Don't do any business with clickbank.com, they are scammers and thieves. Clickbank.com has a physical address and a fax number, but no telephone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwclickbankcom/Boise-ID-83706-Idaho-83706/clickbankcom-clickbankcom-clickbank-Sold-me-a-rogue-fake-anti-spyware-program-called-S-658737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.clickbank.com