Complaint Review: www.collegeandnfl.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Daniba — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
2105 Windsor Mill Ct Grayson, GA 30017 Internet United States of America

collegeandnfl.com my order has not shipped 2 weeks after I ordered it and they refuse to respond to my emails/calls , Internet

I ordered a gift for my father in law 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas thinking it would be plenty of time for it to get here. It has been 2 weeks since I placed my order and I haven't received any notification or updates on my order.

The website has multiple statuses listed for my order. One says "processing" the other says "ready to ship." It has said this for almost 2 weeks.

I have emailed them everyday this week and haven't received a response. There is no phone number listed on the website but there was a phone number listed on my bank statement when they took the money out of my account. It seems to be a cell phone but I have called the number and left a message everyday this week also.

So now it's 3 days before Christmas and I don't have a gift for my father in law. I guess now I just need to figure out how to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcollegeandnflcom/internet/collegeandnflcom-my-order-has-not-shipped-2-weeks-after-I-ordered-it-and-they-refuse-to-985993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.collegeandnfl.com