Complaint Review: www.constructiondeal.com

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Alexander — huntington station New York United States of America
www.constructiondeal.com
5152 sepulveda blvd. sherman oaks, ca.91403 Internet United States of America

.constructiondeal.com They try to get me as a customer almost a year. Once I paid them they vanished, so is my $ 200 Internet, Internet

My business in Long Island N.Y. ''Construction deal'' company bombarded me with e-mails and

phone calls for year. Once I paid $ 200 they vanished. They send me one lead and that's it. When I call them several times, they promised more leads but nothing happen. Construction deal based in California but they rip-off people all over USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwconstructiondealcom/internet/constructiondealcom-They-try-to-get-me-as-a-customer-almost-a-year-Once-I-paid-them-th-810371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.constructiondeal.com