Complaint Review: www.countryclublife.com

• Reported By: Robert Jones Esq. — LoSan Diego California
www.countryclublife.com
401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 130-238, Fort L Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

www.countryclublife.com Golf Magazine Florida Ft Lauderdale Florida

Robert Jones, Esq. San Diego, CA. I was not unpleased with the ad that they placed indide the magazine. I was glad that I was able to be in the front of the book as they promised. I like that the other lawyer was placed away from my space. I have another office in LA and they told me that they are not going to put out a book there. I ended up going for the book in San Jose. I really do not think that they had a book in LA. I tried. I think I will try for the one that they have in the bay. Great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcountryclublifecom/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/wwwcountryclublifecom-Golf-Magazine-Florida-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1077714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.countryclublife.com