Complaint Review: www.custodydisputes.org PAPA

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: Caryn — Puyallup Washington United States of America
www.custodydisputes.org PAPA

www.custodydisputes.org PAPA Paul Pernaya, Arnie Newman, Michael Leonard, Larry Grove Fraud, Con, Fake,Scamming on people in need of help with Custody disputes Internet

This guy scammed my husband and I really good. I was looking for help with my husbands custody battle and fell for this guy hook line and sinker! We are desperate for help and short on money so every penny we spend counts. I was supposed to pay him a $1,000 retainer to a netspend account the "company" has. I should have known from that point that something was weird but I stupidly let it go. I went to pay him and there was a limit on the account, we could only deposit $750, so we did. I was supposed to deposit the rest the next day but thank god it didnt work! That day I went home and did some research... I pulled up a few rip off reports from this site as well as an investigation that Kiro 7 did on him. I filed a police report immediately and played dumb to Paul as I waited for instructions on what to do. I am still waiting on that refund for not doing anything.

It pisses me off that guys like this are preying on people who need serious legal help. Unfortunately, it looks as if no one wants to go after him for this and we will never see our money again. This was not a normal scam... I contacted HIM, I thought it was legit, but I guess it pays off to do some serious research into things before paying anyone anything. Finding information was hard as the company's name (Parents Again Parental Alienation) is a HUGE topic on the internet so instead of pulling up information on the company, it was pulling up information on the topic.

Whatever you do, DO NOT trust this guy. Dont give him your money. Do A LOT of research before hiring anyone as a legal consultant, lawyer, etc. As soon as I started asking to meet this scum in person he had every excuse under the sun to not meet (his mom is sick, hes out of town, etc). When I asked for a refund he gave me the email of Larry (supposedly the owner of the company) who promptly told me HE was going on vacation and would not be back until the end of this week and he'd address the issue again. Im not counting on ever seeing that money again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwcustodydisputesorg-PAPA/internet/wwwcustodydisputesorg-PAPA-Paul-Pernaya-Arnie-Newman-Michael-Leonard-Larry-Grove-Frau-727973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.custodydisputes.org PAPA