Complaint Review: www.dealdash.com

• Reported By: Sage — Columbia Maryland United States of America
www.dealdash.com

dealdash.com Laggy site and now crashed. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Stuck with a frozen bidpage also

I'm new to auctions and I joined my first last night. The site I chose to join was www.DealDash.com.

The site is extremely laggy and has now crashed leaving three auctions and my automatic bids unattended and unable to cancel.

It's completely unacceptable for a site that boasts security and fairness to have these type of issues. I've requested my money back.

Update: After registering and writing this, the site is still down. (20 min and counting)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwdealdashcom/internet/dealdashcom-Laggy-site-and-now-crashed-Internet-964598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.dealdash.com

Stuck with a frozen bidpage also

AUTHOR: nancy - (United States of America)

I was on last night also when AGAIN (this happened about 2 weeks ago to me)a bidding page froze but my experience was that I watched for over  1 hr for it to work again as I had bidbuddy on and wanted to add more bids before mine were used up. It never came up and Ihad to leave the page for medical reasons after the long WAIT!

Each time this happens DD employee or CEO leave the same rebutal here on Ripoff. A forum type of appology about technical difficultys.  As they make money and we get ripped of there have been no improvements in the bidpages at all. Starts and stutters, and many freezes when it gets down to the last 10 seconds I have found .

If there are prroblems with the website the best thing to do is shut it down, fix the problems and then  open up the website when things are not freezing, skipping numbers a the count down, and breaking down.

This website should not be in operation if it is not capeable of following the rules like we as consumers must do. Pay it fair as we must (some dont).

Waiting for a reply to the 3 or 4 messages I sent after this happened and then I will come back and reply here again as to  what the email messages had to say.....

When I sent my complaint to DD I stated I would refuse to get my bids back and demand the product as my intentions were to keep bids in BB until I won. This product sold at  resonable price in other bid times as I looked it up and figured it out at the top dollar over the top dollar bid ever made.