Complaint Review: www.decormyeyes.com

• Reported By: Z06 — Nuernberg Internet Germany
www.decormyeyes.com
NewYork, New York United States of America

www.decormyeyes.com order new and get used NewYork, New York

In June 2010 I ordered at www.decormyeyes.com a new sunglasses from Oliver People for about 357,90 usd - Mr. Tony Russo send me 23 emails that the item will be shipped in the next days - but nothing happened until today - today a box arrived with a used Oliver people sunglasses bought from e-bay for 150.--USD - incl- the receiped from the e-bay auction. This I say is a fraud !
www.decormyeyes.com and Mr. Russo don`t feel bad when I write them to book my money back - they tell me:  if I am unhappy with the item I should send it back !  when I ask whats with my money this was the answer:  There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns shipping costs are non refundbale.  I told yoU I will get the item from 3rd party and you confirmed so we did this for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwdecormyeyescom/NewYork-New-York-/wwwdecormyeyescom-order-new-and-get-used-NewYork-New-York-655740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.decormyeyes.com