killing

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: TLKS — Lisle Illinois United States of America
www.digitaldepotonline.com

digitaldepotonline.com Digital Depot Online Buyer Beware, Internet

I purchased a camera package from www.digitaldepotonline.com on 11/17/12 order#73364-O it is 12/7/12 and I still have nothing.  My credit card was charged immediately.  I choose the 12-15 day shipping and have received nothing.

The day after I ordered online I was called by the company and offered a lesser camera package for about $150 more.  I declined and said I really wanted the one I ordered.  Though insistent the rep was polite and accept my refusal and confirmed my purchase and the delivery estimate.  Also stating that the camera was being sent from manufacturer in China and would most likely take the whole 15 days to arrive.

I have checked the delivery status everyday and noticed there was NO tracking number and that my online account stated it was on backorder. I have emailed the company 3 times asking about the backorder status and a tracking number for the delivery.  I have had NO reply to my emails.

I have tried to call the phone number  626.768.0993 and sat in queue for over 30 mintues with no person to answer.  My order was for $380 and I have not been able to reach anyone directly to see if this camera package is coming or what.

I am going to file a complaint with the FTC Federal Trade Commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwdigitaldepotonlinecom/internet/digitaldepotonlinecom-Digital-Depot-Online-Buyer-Beware-Internet-978944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.digitaldepotonline.com