Complaint Review: www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Antonio — New York United States of America
www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

www.dutyfreecubancigars.com Damian Bancroft They sell Fake cigars Damian Bancroft, do not be fooled. there is better websites Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I also was scammed by Damien Bancroft

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please try to contact us!

The guy who owns it Mr Damian Bancroft AKA Damian Cayman, you will find some good reviews which i fell for, but beware he is a crook. He will steal your money and make it seem like it was customs and says he has nothing to do with it now.

BEWARE dutyfreecubancigars.com SCAM

I ordered 2 boxes of cigars and it has been over 2 months I never received anything and he does not reply to over 20 e-mails I have send. My card is still charged. And I get no reply. I did receive a couple of e-mail from the so called Damian Cayman which his real name is Damian Bancroft in the beginning now it is nothing .

He does not show his real name on the site because if you search up his real name a lot of people got scamed from him.

My order was on 10/03/2012 it is almost christmas and I did not receive any cigars.

I spend over 500$ and i have to deal with this scamer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwdutyfreecubancigarscom/internet/wwwdutyfreecubancigarscom-Damian-Bancroft-They-sell-Fake-cigars-Damian-Bancroft-do-not-979556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I also was scammed by Damien Bancroft

AUTHOR: Mikael c - ()

I too was scammed by Mr Bancroft.

I ordered a box of Bolivia cigars and my first order arrived, I was pleased.

furthermore I proceeded to order another box. He accepted my funds but some weeks later i heard no reply. Upon following up Mr Bancroft he then told me they were currently out of stock. I tgen had him arrange a different box of cigars that he told me were in stock.

They never arrived, excuses, "they will arrive next week" and so on were lies, he then stopped replying, he did not refund the finance through chase quick pay and continues to not respond.

BE WARNED! It is not a good idea to deal with this scam.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please try to contact us!

AUTHOR: Real deal - (United States of America)

Dear Sir,

Can you please email us as we have no idea about your order number or which address you were sending emails. Our email is dfccigars@yahoo.com and if your card was billed you can go ahead and dispute the charge with our payment processor. Stated clearly, we do not bill online when your order is placed.
I will do my best to make this right if this is not just another revenge post because we did not authorize your order or it was incomplete. We do state clearly on your electronic receipt that if your order is incomplete or NOT authorized we will not entertain and no reply either.
I do get scores of orders daily from every part of the globe.
You can also call us toll free from the US or Canada at 1 855 289-3889 and speak with me - Damian. Rest of world is 504 9970 5638