Complaint Review: www.dvdbliss.com

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: goodwin2009 — Texarkana Texas United States of America
www.dvdbliss.com
PO Box Internet United States of America

dvdbliss.com Media Monster Bought "Gunsmoke" all 20 seasons for $169.00 got the dvd's aprox. 3 weeks later to find they were fakes and half of them didn't work. They would not refund my money and the dvd's were of the poorest, Internet

Yes I bought a dvd set of the complete "gunsmoke" series from www.dvdbliss.com when I received the items 3 weeks later to my surprise I seen they came from Canada, Ontario. However the package was from Media Monster. I paid $169.00 for the entire series and it looked good on there website as I normally use Amazon.com. However The dvd's were all burnt copies on dvd blanks that the package appeared as "CBS" and professional, However the dvd's not so good.

I found they taped them off of TVland and burned them and was extremly mad. Called my Local Sheriff and reported to the FBI. The picture and sound was Horrible. I am a dis-abled iraq vet and wanted these to have something to watch as this was my favorite show, I am 41. They would not issue a refund, they wanted to replace the dvd's and I agreed and went through all 99 disc and to my surprise the further I got,

the more mad I got as several episodes were duplicated and were not by any means "Digitally Remastered" as there site suggested. They are a complete ripoff. Being in Canada and the time it took to ship the product my Credit Card company would not do anything in regards, However the FBI said they would notify customs as these copies were illegal in the US and violated copyrighted Material.

So on a fixed income with 4 children and a wife and being dis-abled and mobility impaired I was ripped off big time by these people. I would hire a lawyer and sue them However they know that they are in Canada and they are pretty clever theifs. Do yourself a favor and pass these guys by. I also noticed they were also doing business out of a PO BOX and the package I received was NOT from dvdbliss.com but from MonsterMedia out of a PO Box in mississgua Canada. my wife threw the package away so I didn't get the exact address. But these are clever theifs who are fixing to go down soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwdvdblisscom/internet/dvdblisscom-Media-Monster-Bought-Gunsmoke-all-20-seasons-for-16900-got-the-dvds-apr-849658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.dvdbliss.com