Complaint Review: www.electronics555.com

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: shannon — cincinnati Ohio
www.electronics555.com
Internet USA

www.electronics555.com Www.electronics888.comwww.electronics8881.com lied, decieved, cheated me, ripped me off. sold me two lenovo pc/tablets and never sent them because they dont exsist!! online Internet

I was looking to buy my husband a tablet for his birthday. I was on eBay and i found a listing that looked like many other listings i had seen before. So i wasn't expecting to get scammed. I read the description and it said go to our website for even cheaper prices. I was shocked to see such affordable prices. They made their website look so legit with eBay logos shipper logos and manufacturing logo. The way the described how they obtained the products made me feel convinced that they were real since they bought products from companies that couldn't sell these products as "new" so they bought them and sell them. Long story short i decided since they were so affordable i would buy my husband and my son one each since their birthdays are upcoming. After i placed the order i immediately felt like something was wrong. the checkout process was very generically set up. I was sent to PayPal to pay. They didn't charge me for shipping which i thought waas really weird. After my suspicions were raised i looked around the internet for answer first stumbling upon this site and a couple others describing the same things. I have yet to recieve a package and PayPal is still make me wait on the the package that has yet to show up. Because they gave PayPal a fake tracking number. China post says its fake. Long story short i want to prevent others of this same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwelectronics555com/internet/wwwelectronics555com-Wwwelectronics888comwwwelectronics8881com-lied-decieved-chea-1152750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.electronics555.com