Complaint Review: www.escortwebsite.co

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: cherryprice — van nuys California
Internet USA

www.escortwebsite.co aka C A Hill NOT RIGHT ITS A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY United Kingdom Internet

i found this website online and was looking to have my website done by them hosting and all. i had to prepay in advance $377 as a quarterly payment prior to them starting any work. After paying they were very unavailable to answer my questions or concerns. I requested my money back, got no response, went on a twitter rant ad then they said i was "slandering" them. i replied with do my website or give me my money back. they said point all questions to attorney but failed to provide any info on them. refused to pay me back so i filed claim with paypal and because it not tangible its not covered under their nuyers protection policy. thereore my money isnt refundable?!?!? So now i get nothing and am out $377?!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwescortwebsiteco/internet/wwwescortwebsiteco-aka-C-A-Hill-NOT-RIGHT-ITS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-United-Kin-1151481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.escortwebsite.co