Complaint Review: www.estaffsearch.

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: I got ripped off — Barrie Internet Canada
www.estaffsearch.
Internet Internet United States of America

estaffsearch. So true I too got ripped off, all lies all jobs are non existant and large amounts of cash lost, help me get my money back, I was scammed and played to believe that jobs are out there for me, got no I got ripped off I am so Broke!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% False

I am out of funds I thought I would get a job, got nothing but stressed out and jobless, help me get my money back please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwestaffsearch/internet/estaffsearch-So-true-I-too-got-ripped-off-all-lies-all-jobs-are-non-existant-and-large-a-976172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.estaffsearch.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% False

AUTHOR: EStaffSearch - (Canada)

I am the owner of EStaffSearch and have been in the recruiting world for over 20 years.  I have always conducted myself in a professional manner with both candidates and clients and therefore wish to strongly communicate that this report is 100% false and constitutes slander. I take this very seriously and welcome this individual or anyone else with any concerns to contact me directly. It is morally and ethically wrong that an individual with perhaps a personal issue is allowed to communicate inaccurate and damaging information in this fashion.