Complaint Review: www.estaffsearch.com

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — toronto Internet Canada
www.estaffsearch.com
Internet, Prince Edward Island United States of America

estaffsearch.com Donna Brooks Guarantees Job for 6000 in cash but no jobs its a scam Internet, Prince Edward Island

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Right A Wrong

This company advertises on monster.ca offers jobs, but then when you phone the lady named Donna Brooks she asks you to give her 6000 in cash, and then she guarantees you the job???? Alot of people don't have that kind of money but I spoken with alot people who contacted her and they all stated its a scam, there is no job? How can you guarantee someone a job anyway? She wants the money in cash bills that could be a dead giveaway. People looking for jobs beware of this lady and this company its a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwestaffsearchcom/Internet-Prince-Edward-Island-/estaffsearchcom-Donna-Brooks-Guarantees-Job-for-6000-in-cash-but-no-jobs-its-a-scam-Inter-961503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.estaffsearch.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Right A Wrong

AUTHOR: EStaffSearch - (Canada)

My name is Donna Brooks and I am the owner of EStaffSearch. It was brought to my attention, that someone has been spreading disparaging remarks about me and my company on this website.  These remarks are untrue and malicious and constitute slander against my reputation and credibility. My credibility and good reputation are the fundamental assets upon which I have built my business and ultimately take care of my family.  I treat these attempts to harm with the utmost seriousness and welcome anyone with any concerns to contact me directly.