Complaint Review: WWW.ExcellentCreditScores.com

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: TRGEV — SUNLANDQ California
WWW.ExcellentCreditScores.com
155 N RIVERVIEW RD ST 100 anaheim, California USA

WWW.ExcellentCreditScores.com Tom Fahrny Save your money, they are Crooks! anaheim California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our program

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr. Gevorykan

DO NOT waste your money and time with this company. They are CROOKS. I don't care how long they state they have been in business and have successfully been able to do what they promise to do, but they cant!

I signed up with them back in March, 2013 to specifically have my Bankruptcy deleted. All 3 Credit Bureaus responded back after a bunch of  form letters with idle threats that they will not be deleting the item, since it is  valid. The letters threaten to file a lawsuit, yet the company refuses to even let you know if they have ever done so, who paid for all the costs, and if they were successful in doing so. They promise a full money back guarantee. When I finally had enough and requested a refund, the company placed the blame with their employee, Tom Fahrny, who placed the onus back on the company. How does a company who advertises a full money back guarantee refuse to refund you? The best part is that I was advised over and over by Mr. Farny that it could take upwards of 2 years to get it resolved. He states that they have NEVER been unsuccessful in getting it deleted, I guess I am the lucky 1st ?? It only gets better. The company responded back to me that Tom have been FIRED from his job, yet Tom never mentioned anything to me and the company never notified me that he was no longer associated with them and that I shouldn't correspond with him any further. Basically, the company says he went rogue, yet they assume no responsibility for their former employee, even though their company is who charged my CC. Unfortunately, I was unable to get my CC company to reverse that charge since it was past 120 days, yet this company keeps stating that it could take upwards of 2 years to have it completed. I am filing a lawsuit in small claims court. I am filing complaints with the FTC and my District Attorney. I am also reporting them to the BBB, Yelp.com, and taking to Twitter and FB. I am also contacting the LA Times consumer reporter as well as LA's CBS2 consumer reporters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWWExcellentCreditScorescom/anaheim-California-92808/WWWExcellentCreditScorescom-Tom-Fahrny-Save-your-money-they-are-Crooks-anaheim-Califo-1116701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWW.ExcellentCreditScores.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our program

AUTHOR: ECS - ()

This info is wrong. This client wanted his bankruptcy off under his time frames which we cannot do. Bankruptcies come off all the time at different time intervals. We cannot and do not promise time frames. This is a process just as it was a process damaging your credit. The program is good for a full year. This client is not at completion of program but is making false accusations. The program works if the clients follow the process

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr. Gevorykan

AUTHOR: ECS - ()

Please state how many items were deleted. The process can take a year. Your are not at a year. This complaint is because Mr. Gevorykan wanted his bankruptcy off under his time frame,Not what it can take.  If he follows our guidelines it will come off but NOT on his time demands. By law we cannot and do NOT promise time frames, we give general ideas based on experience. He created a bad credit situation that took time to create. His frustration over his bad situation put us as his scapegoat. I will post his deleted bankruptcy once it is done as I have proof of many others. Impatience and POOR financial management made us the person to attack. Mr Gevorkyan please spend your energy on learning basic financial decisions. Here's one don't spend more than you make. NOW use the rest of the tools we gave you to get your credit and finances together and make a new start like all of our clients do that follow the program. Have you used the tools to establish positive credit. Share some of the educational items you utilized and learned- Did you see them? What is your score now as compared to when you started. Never does a week pass that I don't get a call from a client thanking me for the help and the jump in score allowing them to purchase a car,house,refinance or purchase a motorhome, not to mention just moving into a better area renting. YES all because of our help and a much better score.

My records show you have received your money back based on the number of deletions you have received so far. Market value is roughly$75 per item. So if we multiply your 14 deletions You are way ahead and still have time to go for more deletions.

It would be best for you to evaluate your position starting as compared to now