Complaint Review: www.facebookallocation.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — United States of America
www.facebookallocation.com
Bolton Technology Exchange Queensbrook Suite 2, Internet United States of America

www.facebookallocation.com Trevor Gueli facebookallocation.comcontacted me saying that they were "Facebook Advertising" They then offered me a Facebook Advert for 99 per month, that would run for 30 days at a time and if I wanted to cancel Bolton, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Non factual, incorrect, & Lies created

*UPDATE Employee: This client does not exist, please identify yourself, facebook allocation team

facebookallocation.com contacted me saying that they were "Facebook Advertising"
They then offered me a Facebook Advert for 99 per month, that would run
for 30 days at a time and if I wanted to cancel I just had to contact
them 2 days before the next month. I thought it was worth a go... How
wrong was I ???

They took my card details and said that I would be contacted by a
dedicated account manager within 48 hours. There was no contact, I was
also told I woud recieve welcome pack that I had to chase for, it
eventually arrived by email. The terms and conditions were totally
different from what I had bee told over the phone.

The first month they took 142, the second they took 178 and I am
stuggling to cancel it without the next payment comming out. I will now
take legal action and speak to credit card company to try and reclaim
the money.

facebookallocation.com is a total scam and is not facebook advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfacebookallocationcom/internet/wwwfacebookallocationcom-Trevor-Gueli-facebookallocationcomcontacted-me-saying-that-the-995047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.facebookallocation.com

Non factual, incorrect, & Lies created

AUTHOR: Emily - (United States of America)

We have replied back to a comment made on Ripoff Report which is completley false and incorrect and strongly believe to have been made by a competitor called seeitclick.it.

To date we have not had any unsatisfied clients, and to date we have never charged any clients the rates mentioned in the report. A response has been made to the comments asking the so called individual to identify themselves.

If you could kindly get in contact with us, to update us how these false comments can be corrected and removed.

We will seek further legal advice and action, as it seems anyone or anonymous person can go on the ripoff report website, and make false reports.   I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

This client does not exist, please identify yourself, facebook allocation team

AUTHOR: Emily - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment, we believe this is not one of our clients, rather a competitor called seeitclick.it trading from UK Business Utilities.

Firstly, we do not run campaigns at the prices quoted, and to date we have not charged any of our clients 99, 142, or 178.  If you claim to have been charged by us, then please identify yourself, and contact us.

To all whom wish to visit us, you are welcome.  We are located at: Facebook Allocation, Bolton Technology Exchange, Suite 2, Spa Road, Bolton, BL1 4AY, tel: 0844 870 7497.

Facebook Allocation Team