Complaint Review: www.fieldtacticalunit.com

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: crispy — Baltimore Maryland
www.fieldtacticalunit.com
Internet USA

www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I also was never paid, Class Action Lawsuit

Was solicited by phone to do contract labor (Home Depot remodel) by Euginia Blanc was sent a contract for Home Depot store #2509 Hrs 9pm To 6am for one week mon to fri. in the amount of $960 was required to bring a helper and tools.completed my assignment and wa suppose to start my next assignment at the cockeysville Home Depot at the last min. 2 hrs before i was to be there they changed my assign. to the Fredrick Md store #2559 which i negotiated a different rate and it was agreed upon. I comlpeted the assignment and when the next week was to start i called to verify the location which was to be the cockeysville Home Depot and recieved a call from Euginia Blanc`s supervisor Bob who stated if i would not agree to change the rates we agreed upon that he would not allow me to work.when i did try to negotiate a different rate and it was not what he felt was right he still refused to work with me. When the checks were to be cot on the 30th of June on the 11th of July i recieved an email from Eugenia Blanc that my check was sent to the wrong address and a new one had been cut and mailed on the 10 th of July. When i still had not recieved it i tried contacting them byphone,e-mail,tx ect with noresponce and no check in the mail.I have 2 people that i have worked and are waiting to be paid myself have taken a loss ,gas,food expence for my help plus my time and have a contract for the first assignment and when i request the revised contract for the rates and terms we agreed upon i get no responce. Have continually been trying to reach someone at FTU inc with no sucess. I would hope that the proper athorities are made aware of these unethical,unproffesional and probaly illegal practices carried out by this company . They contact you via telephoneand solicit services from you and then do not honor thier contracts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfieldtacticalunitcom/internet/wwwfieldtacticalunitcom-TURNS-was-contacted-by-Eugenia-Blanc-sent-a-contract-for-Home-1163273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.fieldtacticalunit.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I also was never paid, Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Troy R - ()

I also worked for Turns Inc at the Home Depot #2509 in Bethesda, MD back in January. They never paid and owe me $650 plus mileage. My helper was also never compensated. I'm trying to make contact with someone who suggested a class action lawsuit.

My biggest concern is the information I supplied this company along with my SSN.