Complaint Review: www.flipflopshops.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: kiefer181 — Colordo City Texas United States of America
www.flipflopshops.com

flipflopshops.com I ordered a pair of $18 flip flops and order was not sent and no money returned Customer service does not answer. , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager

On October 3, 2012 I ordered flip flops for $18 dollars on www.flipflopshops.com the money came out of my bank account and I have not recieved them I have went online to check order status and it states processing I called a customer service number and the system was down when I called now I call back and no one answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwflipflopshopscom/internet/flipflopshopscom-I-ordered-a-pair-of-18-flip-flops-and-order-was-not-sent-and-no-money-959602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.flipflopshops.com

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: FlipFlopShops.com - (United States of America)

We are a company that takes care of our customers and have for many years! We have been in contact with our customer and resolved the situation to his satisfaction. In October we changed systems and our call center completely. This was an order that didn't integrate to the new system. We were not contacted by the customer or aware of this order. We have always had our correct and current phone number along with a contact us section on our website. Our customer did not make

contact with us and unfortunately was contacting the old and out of service number through no fault of his. Since we have become aware of the situation we immediately made contact with our customer and took care of the situation. We believe he is satisfied enough that he is giving us another chance. We regret the system error and take pride in our good customer service. Thank you!