Complaint Review: www.freesportsbet.com

• Reported By: Ken — St. Thomas Ontario Canada
www.freesportsbet.com
www.freesportsbet.com Internet United States of America

www.freesportsbet.com Cash Accelerator Ripoff Internet

The freesportsbet website has a cash accelerator program.  Answer a few questions and they put extra cash in your sports betting account.  After completing two assignments, which required me to give my cellphone number to get a password sent to my account,  I thought that I would be receiving approximately $2 in my free sports betting account.  Instead I kept receiving innocent trivia text messages on my cellphone at a rate of two to four per day which rapidly became annoying and I would delete them as fast as they came in.  When I got my Fido bill I was shocked to see a bill for $75 for premium text messages.  The freesportsbetting administrator was contacted but was of no help.  I contacted Fido and was told that I would have to pay the $75, but they agreed to reduce my bill by $25.  I just want to warn other people about the dangers of the Cash Accelerator program.  Use it and you may accelerate the cash right out of your bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfreesportsbetcom/internet/wwwfreesportsbetcom-Cash-Accelerator-Ripoff-Internet-491554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.freesportsbet.com