Complaint Review: www.funtonia.com

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Kandy — California United States of America
www.funtonia.com

funtonia.com ,funtonia.com Internet, Internet

www.funtonia.com just charged my debit card and has made me overdrawn which is causing an overdraft payment. I can not even get the ringtones on my phone. I have emailed them like 6 times and all I got was it would be sent to the billing department for to see if I can get a refund. They charged me $23.88 a years worth of ringtones. I only wanted for a month. which was only like $2 or $3 it wasn't that much is why I went ahead and got it. Well haven't heard from them for 2 days now and still waiting. There is no phone number to call them so by email is the only way. I would not ever recommend this web site. They should be taken down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfuntoniacom/internet/funtoniacom-funtoniacom-Internet-Internet-873120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.funtonia.com