Complaint Review: www.funtonia.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: margie comotto — elk grove California United States of America
www.funtonia.com

www.funtonia.com funtonia They charged me $23.88 for ringtones I did not order. You can't contact them other than their email. They will not refund my money. Internet

They charged me for Ringtones I did not order.  A sprint salesperson recommended this company when I bought my Iphone for additional ringtones.  They are a rip off and I haven't been able to get my money back.  They charged my card three weeks after I saw their website.  When you go on the website they capture all personal information even if it's not even saved.  I had to close my account and get new Debit cards because of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfuntoniacom/internet/wwwfuntoniacom-funtonia-They-charged-me-2388-for-ringtones-I-did-not-order-You-cant-930418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.funtonia.com