Complaint Review: www.gatwickvaletparkingservices.co.uk

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Annabel — Sevenoaks Kent Internet United Kingdom
www.gatwickvaletparkingservices.co.uk

www.gatwickvaletparkingservices.co.uk Gatick Valet Parking Services SCAM Internet

I was doing a lot of research for airport parking for Gatwick. This website was on the 'ads by google' box, at the top of the page. I went on the website, went to pay, and it seemed fairly normal, a normal (but the best price) of 39 for a week.  I booked it and hadn;t got a confirmation email.  I kept checking my junk, and then went ont he website for a contact number. My emails had an automated response of 'postmaster failure', so the email address obviously doesn't exist; and the phone just rings out - every time. I have gone on their contact box on the website; still no response. I check my bank account, and although the 39 isn't listed, 39 was deducted from my account.

I have reported it to Watchdog, and extremely frustrated. Just left uni, so not much money, and wanted to treat myself to a cheap holiday. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to lose out on 39.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgatwickvaletparkingservicescouk/internet/wwwgatwickvaletparkingservicescouk-Gatick-Valet-Parking-Services-SCAM-Internet-943352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.gatwickvaletparkingservices.co.uk